Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Charms are arriving!!

NOTE - If you are looking for Smeared & Smudged 31 Days of Halloween, scroll down to the next post.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Charm Swappers!!!!
The charms are starting to roll in!
I haven't opened any because I'm saving the surprise for this weekend when I photo & swap em all out.  I'm getting very excited though ~ it's always so much fun to see what everyone made!
Today I have 4 packages ~
Elaine P.
Heidi B.
Kim K.
Kris J. 
I've heard from a few more people that their charms are postal...
I'll be e-mailing everyone one final reminder this afternoon.
I hope you're all looking forward to some very fun mail soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Roni, don't forget about my DominoART's 31 Days of Halloween Reader's Gallery if you want to spread the word for all your charm swappers ;0)
    http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/p/dominoart-readers-gallery.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!