Monday, October 14, 2013

Charm Swappers - Update

If you're looking for the Smeared & Smudged 31 Days of Halloween please scroll to the next post.
Charm Swappers -
I believe I have rec'd all of the charms I am going to.  A couple people had to drop out due to illness and I haven't heard back from my e-mail to one last person so I am just went ahead and swapped it all out. 
Since it's Columbus Day no mail will go today but all of the packages will be dropped into the mail tomorrow!  I hope you all enjoy the wonderful charms and wear them with pride!  I know I sure will.
I have taken photos but will wait to post them until November so everyone (out of USA folks too) will have their charms and it won't spoil anyone's surprise.  :)
Thanks for another super swap!

3 comments:

  1. Can't hardly stand it until they're here! Thanks for hosting, Roni. I love your swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to receiving mine, too! Thanks for organizing all of this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!