Sunday, October 13, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - Lucky 13 - You want a piece a me????

Smeared & Smudged
31 Days of Halloween
Day #13
 
I have a few fun little wood boxes that held Prima wood embellishments that I KNEW would come in handy for something...  ended up it was perfect for today's project.

 
I don't know what made me think of this but the boys used to walk around saying this with a Brooklyn accent...  I thought it would be fun to turn it around and put a Halloween spin on it!
 
Gives, "You want a Piece a me?" a WHOLE new meaning huh?
LOL!!!

Stamp Credits: Skull - Third Coast Rubber Stamps; letter stamps - MSE!

 
Be sure to check out my project over at Altered Pages today...
It's time for a Witch party!
 
Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

18 comments:

  1. Ahahaha so funny and scary at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!--in a Halloweenie way. And the witches favorite curse--love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, what a fun project! I loved your canvas over on Altered Pages too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fun! I took apart a few skeletons and made a wreath with them.

    Noreen
    Crafty Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're rocking the homour today Roni LOL! Love your skellie pieces creation and left love for your other piece at AP ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is hilariously funny! I love a good play on words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You did a great job! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another one that made me LOL. I'm having such a ball today. Both are just FABULOUS, Roni! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH... what a creative idea... love the sentiment with the bones!!! Great box!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both your pieces Roni. I didn't know you did the witchy piece too...great work. Love your skellie pieces artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe love these...now I got that brooklyn accent thing in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Roni, this is fabulous. Great use of recycling. I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh this is so funny! Love this

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic Projects today! love them both! Love all the bits of the skelly! lol Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sparkle and bones...Love it! Amazing project today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!