Friday, October 25, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - #25 - Hoot!

Smeared & Smudged
31 Days of Halloween
Day #25
Hoot Hoot!

Today I wanted to share a triomino charm I made....
Triominoes are three sided dominoes and they are perfect for making charms but they are so hard to find.  I was tickled when I found a box...I instantly knew I wanted to put two together to make a nifty diamond shaped charm and it worked perfectly!



I slid the triominoes together, stamped the image then colored him.  Once it was dry I glued three bead spacers onto one of the pieces then glued the second game piece to the spacers. 
I finally added a bail to the back.

Be sure to check out all the other inspiring Halloween goodness by hopping around the various blogs listed in the right hand column on the blog.

TTFN!

11 comments:

  1. What a FUN and funky charm!!! That is COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many triominos. Maybe my area is where they all come to die?

    Thank you for a sweet project to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute! Will be on the lookout for trionimoes for sure. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni, this is supercalifragalistic!!! I love it. I have never seen this type of domino before. Your image rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooohooo! You know I LOVE IT!!!! :0) Wonderful triomino charm Roni...now you know where to go and submit it right ;0) Here's a link to help you on your way!!
    http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/p/dominoart-readers-gallery.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word...this is just too cute. What a great charm! What a great idea to use the two game pieces together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I have some of those and I'm totally stealing this idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this...so cute and so clever. I love that owl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool charm, love the shape and how you embellished with the bead spacers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is awesome! dont think i've ever seen a triomino!! Love the owl on there, its fab! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't seen the triomino before, will have to keep my eyes out for them!!! Your owl is fantastic!!! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!