Wednesday, October 23, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - #23 - Bits of Halloween

Smeared & Smudged
31 Days of Halloween
Day #23
 
Bits of Halloween

I have lots of bits and pieces of Halloween paper that I wanted to use up so I cut the bits into 1.5" squares and stamped "bits" of images onto each square.  I arranged them on my card; glued them down then added stickles to each.  You know a ghoul can never have too much glitter ;)

Stamp Credits: Spider - Alpha Stamps; remainder - Stampers Anonymous

 
and be sure to check out my post over at Altered Pages...

 
Remember, the scavenger hunt is still going on. 
Check out Terra's blog for the clue and go in search of!
Good Luck
and
Happy Haunting!

14 comments:

  1. Love the "quilt effect". Fabulous stamps and the glitter is genius. Great stamps and DP's you chose xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't have wanted to waste all those neat bit! Nice way to use them.

    Noreen
    Crafty Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea--neat card. I think I'll do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Love the selection of stamps you used. Everything does need a touch of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great "quilting" Fab idea for leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this creation Roni, so easy to make something fabulous out of scraps..see this is why I can't throw anything out, sob LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to feature a collection of images....fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great and energetic idea this is. Love the finished result and it was a great green project. I will have to gather up my scraps and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and wonderful idea to use all the bits of your paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea to use up all those little 'bits'! Fab stamping and definately never have too much glitter!! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your card with the little bits with stamped images.... GREAT IDEA... and your Gargoyle is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!