Tuesday, October 22, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - #22 - Define Raven

Smeared & Smudged
31 Days of Halloween
Day #22
 
Define Raven
The official bird of Halloween...
or if it isn't, it should be!
 
 
 
I stamped the image on white cardstock and embossed with black ep.  The sentiment was stamped with white Distress Stain and then I flicked the stain onto the black piece of cardstock.  I then went back over each droplet and added a touch of Stickles Glitter Glue.
 
I found this awesome picture & definition of raven in one of my old dictionaries so I tore it out and added it to the card ~ then layered the stamped image over the definition.

 
Have a frightening day!

12 comments:

  1. Roni, this is great. I love the dictionary page. Fantastic project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS - I LUV it :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I love the glittery black background, the hand torn dictionary page and images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS! I NEED an old dictionary! Love the way the stamped sentiment and background turned out too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab! Love the flicked background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...great card. Love the dictionary page scrap and your cool stamps. The elements all look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card...love the raven page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! Love how you used the dictionary page. Wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, love the dictionary page and the layout of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo I love this card, love how you added the torn dictionary page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the sitckle details and the fab use of the dictionary page too! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anything POE I love... this is WONDERFUL!!!! the old text is perfect for this card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!