Sunday, October 20, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - #20 - Boo!

Smeared & Smudge
31 Days of Halloween
Day #20

BOO!

 
Stamp Credits: Third Coast Rubber Stamps
(Sorry, no I don't know anymore that you do about when it will open back up.)
 
This darling little cat was stamped on orange cardstock then embossed with black ep.
I then painted the pumpkin with Twinkling H2O's and used Sakura's white gel pen to color the kitty's "parts"  I don't remember what collection the papers are from.  I wish I did though cause I'd really love to find more of it...it's very me :)
 
Hope you're enjoying this month full of Halloween...
I sure am having fun making and sharing them with you!

11 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! Love the vintage feel. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I also love the vintage feel images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cat image! This is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card... love the stamp. Great choice of background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooktacular retro card today Roni, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun retro feeling card! Love the paper too,.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab vintage card! Love the embossing and those papers are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card today Roni. Love your stamp and how you colored and embossed it! Great design papers and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute one, Roni. Love the vintage feel of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous stamping and the papers are stunning, love them! mo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!