Friday, June 10, 2011

Ink Stained Card Sketch & JFF Stamps!

Happy Friday!!

Woo Hoo...it's finally cooling off here after a scorching week ~ temps in the upper 90's with VERY high humidity.

O.k...here is this weeks card sketch....  The background looks a bit confusing with the ribbon tossed in there but it's actually only two different background papers instead of 4.  The ribbon just slices them all in two.  You'll see what I mean when you check out the cards below.

JFF & Sketch 6-10-11 001

And here are the cards I created using Just For Fun Rubber Stamps


JFF & Sketch 6-10-11 002

Note: this card uses the rainbow paper I made earlier this week using the brayer technique -

JFF & Sketch 6-10-11 004

Now it's your turn to give this fun sketch a try!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the first card so much!! The second one is great too, it's just that I'm favoring the map & ship look for my Father's Day card inspriation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guy card...not easy to find guy stuff. Best friends on rainbow is super fun. Happy weekend to you my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how these turned out Roni. My favorite is the Father's Day Card.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!