Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy June Winner!!

Congratulations to.....

Lydia Doorman

Lydia Doorman said...

I always enjoy reading your post on the beginning of each month, most of them are a great excuse for pie and pastry to celebrate :o)

My favorite wild animal is without a doubt the black panther, it has this misterious feel over it and stands for power and speed, those animals are a work of art!

June 2, 2011 6:18 AM

She is the lucky winner of the June stamps and ribbon goodies!!!

Congratulations Lydia!!
please e-mail me your snail mail address so I can get your stamps in the mail :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulation lucky lady!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Have fun with your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I can't believe it, thank you so so much!!! This is so awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoeps I think something went wrong there.... LOL sorry! I was the anonymous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!