Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Superstitious - 1 more follower please!

I have to admit I'm a bit superstitious about some things.... and numbers is one of them. 

I just noticed that right now there are 6 6 6 followers of Ink Stains. 

EEK!!

I normally don't beg but if one of you wonderful readers out there could have one of your inky friends, neighbor, relatives, etc... please become a follower I would be ever so grateful.  I just can't stand the though of being stuck on that number for too long ~ LOL!!!

Thanks Friends!

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hooo!!! Whew, thank you so much :) I appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 669; I thought I was already following your blog, cause I love it! I know I follow you on Twitter. Would love if you would visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like that problem is solved already. Just wanted to let you know that I received the coffin you sent me. I sure will have fun altering it! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys...I feel much better now ;) I know...I'm wierd - LOL!!

    Glad you got the coffin Aisling! Have fun creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Roni. :) You're too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!