Today I want to share a card that combines Alcohol Inks with the Inkssentials White Pigment Pen.
Here is the card...
Adirondack Alcohol Inks (assorted blues)
Ink Applicator & Felts
Inkssentials White Pigment Pen
Sentiment Stamp (just for fun rubber stamps)
Double Stick Foam Tape
Stickles Glitter Glue
1. Trim a piece of glossy cardstock to desired card size (mine was about 5x7).
2. Swipe a light color of blue alcohol ink across the entire card.
3. Place a small felt die-cut snowflake on the Ink Applicator handle. Apply desired color of Alcohol ink to the felt. Immediately stamp the inked snowflake on the glossy cardstock. You can stamp multiple snowflakes with one inking.
4. Remove the original snowflake and replace with a second design. Continue to stamp the cardstock until you are satisfied with the coverage.
5. Let the inks dry completely.
6. Use the Inkssentials Opaque (White) Pigment Pen to add details to each of the snowflakes. Toss in a few extra dots here and there between the flakes.
7. Stamp the sentiment on blue cardstock using Denim Adirondack Dye Ink. Add highlights to the sentiment and mat using the white pen.
8. Assemble the card by mounting the glossy paper onto cardstock. Attach the sentiment with double stick foam.
9. Finish the card off by adding a few dots of Platinum Stickles Glitter Glue here and there.