Thursday, November 18, 2010

Get Inked - Vintage Harvest Winner!!

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!

I've got the winner of the Get Inked - Vintage Harvest set of stamps (as chosen by random.org). 

The winner is...

Nancy Y!!!

Nancy Y said...


Beautiful Cards and Tag! Your Get Inked Kits are Fantastic and so Affordable! I purchased my first kit in September and I LOVED it!

Have A Great Week! :)

November 8, 2010 8:19 PM

Congratulations Nancy!!
Please e-mail me your snail mail addy so I can get your stamps in the mail to you.
 
If you really like this set and would like to own this set of stamps yourself they are now up on Queen Kat Designs page...
 
There are also a few past Get Inked Kits still available...only one Vintage Halloween left!!  So you need to hurry if you're interested in and would like to have one of these older sets.
 
I've got December's stamps in my inky fingers...I can hardly wait to share them with you :)

3 comments:

  1. lucky you Nancy!
    Can I pout now?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know ypu also have a stamp line?! I'm going to have a look on the website of Queen Kat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Thank you so much Roni! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!