Sunday, June 20, 2010

Vintage Postcard Sunday....a little bit of this, a little bit of that

Happy Father's Day

to all you Dad's out there!!

I hope you've all had a chance to remember Dad! I gave my dad his goodies yesterday when he stopped over for eggs. He really liked the change box I made him but danged if I didn't forget to give him the leather key chain! Guess he'll get an extra goodie next time I see him.

Today for Vintage Postcard Sunday I have an assortment of this and that...just some cool vintage images for you to enjoy and possibly even use in some of your art!

Enjoy!!

Let's start off with a little something for Dad....

Postcards 6-20-10 001

Double Tunnel in the

Blue Ridge Mts.

Postcards 6-20-10 005

Third National Bank

in Atlanta, GA

Wonder if it's still there?!?!?

Postcards 6-20-10 006

Alligators

caught on the

Isthmus of Panama

Postcards 6-20-10 003

And of course...

The lovely Lady herself

The Statue of Liberty,

New York, New York

Postcards 6-20-10 002

Hope you've all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!