Friday, June 11, 2010

Stampers Quest - New "Trail Map"

You know, I totally forgot to post that one of my very first creations for Stampers Quest E-zine was posted this week!


Flip through all of the cards real fast without looking at the names.

Can you pick out the one I made???

You probably won't need it but I have posted a snippet of my card below for a hint.

...

....

.....

hint

below

.....

....

...

SQ - June Card Sketch - Roni

Did you guess correctly?

Kinda stuck out huh?
STAMPS - I have been meaning to start posting stamp mfg. with the cards but totally spaced on it ~
The dress forms are still available ~ they are Lost Coast Desings! Cool aren't they? The alpha is Making Memories magnetic alpha and the rest are all B-Line Designs.

I know.....Looks like I'm a bit more distressed, dirty and grungy - LOL!!

Really neat cards huh?

Isn't it amazing how people can start off with the exact same sketch and come up with such totally different finished designs!

Be sure to check back later today and this weekend...

Later today I'm going to announce the Nikki Sivils winners,

Tomorrow is Ink Stained Sketch Saturday,

and of course Sunday I'll have more Vintage Postcard images to share.

Hope to see you then!

3 comments:

  1. I woman after my own heart! I love your card best! I love the dirty grungy distressed look myself now I NEED those dress form stamps. Holy cow they are awesome!Please don't tell me they are so old Ill never find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous. Original, colourful - stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sequoia ~ Yes, they are still ava! They are Lost Coast Designs (LOVE their stamps!) I put a link to them in the post. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!