Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More fun with Stickles Glitter Glue!

As promised I have several more ideas on how to incorporate Stickles Glitter Glue into your projects.

I had colored this stamped image with watercolor pencils and added SGG highlights in matching colors...

Surprise Party

It's difficult to see in the photo (it's difficult to photograph the stickles sometimes) but there are two different shades of SGG on the sunflowers - Yellow and Gold. It really adds a nice contrast and brings the sunflowers to life.

LTD Stickles 028

And a bit of cool fun....Snow doesn't sound too bad after all the 90's we've been having lately ;) lol!!

LTD Stickles 005

I hope this helps get those Stickles out of the bottle and onto your paper/projects!

Tomorrow I'm going to share an altered/stamped microscope slide mailer with you that incorporates some of my favorite guy stamps.

With all the men in my life this mailer was a labor of love!

OH, before I forget...

Check out my new siggy....

It's got one of my new stamps incorporated into it ;)

sigijpg3inchwide

Yes, that cute little realistic bird is just one of the stamps in my new line!

I've been working feverishly on creating several cards that will hopefully inspire and entice you. I sooooo can't wait to share these stamps with you...

Only 8 days left!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Roni -

    A girl after my own heart - a Stickles lover! Your cards really came out beautifully. AND I love the tag! I agree with you, a little snow would be nice just about now - LOL! I love that sweet little bird, so adorable. Can't wait to see your whole set.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration on new ways to use my Stickles. Sometimes they just get left in their neat little holder and dont get used enough. I cant wait to see the stamp set you created. That birdie is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm so very happy for you! I hope they are a huge success. (((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!