Thursday, June 3, 2010

Man Stamp...

I got so many requests for info about the man stamp I used on this IBT Burnt Edge Card...

IBT Burnt Edge Examples 002

Well, here he is in his full glory....

Man of Passion stamp

I'm sorry to say that he is a Postmodern Design stamp ~ Man of Passion.

Sorry because I have searched and searched and it looks like PMD is no longer. I can find stores that used to carry them but their category is completely gone so I guess that means Etsy or E-bay is going to be the only place to locate him. :( That's really too bad because they offered some really cool vintage stamps.

So very sad when another stamp co goes out of business.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info Roni! I hate it when stamp companies go out of business :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer. I really fell for that stamp. Back to the drawing board...or off to Ebay, maybe! If I find one, I'll give a shout out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!