Friday, June 18, 2010

Just For Fun Color Challenge #16

I am so excited about this card...it's another girl from the Pin Up Girls UM Sheet of stamps. These images are lots of fun for all sorts of occasions!

Here are the colors for this weeks challenge....



JFF 16


and here is my card....



JFF CC #16 - Roni



Told you she was fun!!!

Stamps Used: I used one of the Pin Up Girls as I mentioned above. I also used the Game Cube and one of the sayings from the Birthday block.



All inks are Distress Inks & the image was stamped with Archival Ink. The background is a monoprint using 3 colors of green.



Be sure to check out the Just For Fun Blog for this challenge.

If you're feeling creative, be sure to post your card using the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this week's Color Challenge Post! You could be the lucky winner of a 25% off discount coupon!!

Also, be sure to check out all of the other colorful creations from the rest of the JFF DT Girls!



6 comments:

  1. Love your card! Your coloring is wonderful. A really fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should invest in these images!! Think that they would make great masculine cards! LOL!
    Love the fact that you even added texture to the pole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dimensional image, Roni! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the coloring you did on this card... such a fun image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni, just love those Pin Up Girls, you did a wonderful job on this card, love the dimensional image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!