Friday, June 4, 2010

Just For Fun Color Challenge #14

YES!

I am so stoked about this weeks JFF Color Challenge!

Here are the colors:

JFF 14

Monochromatic!!!!

I so love to play with monochromatic color designs and I had soooo many ideas :)

The very first thing that popped into my mind was blues ~ of course ;) LOL!!!

I had this tin setting on my desk for a while now waiting to be altered in some way to make it useful again. Well, what do you think????

Travel Tic Tac Toe Altered Tin

First I applied Adirondack Alcohol Inks to the tin. Then I stamped the cardstock for the outside of the tin using the CB9018 - Game Cube stamp set and various colors of Distress Inks. I added Faded Jeans Distress Stickles around the can lid. (the alpha stamps are Making Memories)

JFF CC - 14 003

The magnetic markers were created by gluing tiny magnets to the backs of pebbles. I used blue ones for one set and for the other I used the F1872 - Long Script stamp and blue ink for the second set of markers.

JFF CC - 14 004

The bottom of the tin is the game board. To create the board lines I inked up a single line of the E3130 - Ticking Bkg stamp (which I just love!!) and stamped it 4x.

JFF CC - 14 006

I also finished off my BFF album with this challenge as well!!

I used the A3231 - Scallop Doily stamp and C3132 - Mother & Daughter stamp...

JFF CC - 14 007

and finally...

(told you I had fun with this challenge!)

Best Wishes

This card uses several stamps....CB9002 - Floral Cube, H2105 - Old World Map, F2642 - Fern and WB8010 - Just a Note Word Block (best wishes). All of the inks are Distress inks and the flower has a 2nd flower layer so it's actually 3-d which doesn't show up real well in this photo.

JFF CC - 14 002

Be sure to check out the JFF Blog

and

the other JFF Design Team Members to see what they came up with

and

if you're up for the challenge, be sure to post your creation on the JFF Blog...

you just might be a lucky winner ;)


10 comments:

  1. Geez! You outdid yourself! I tried to pick a favorite to comment on but could not! Love all of them!! Such a wonderful job of using colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you've been busy! I love your tin and especially the playing board being on the bottom of the tin! The cover of your BFF album is beautiful and your green card has so many fantastic details, I don't know where to look next!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects, Roni! Apparently, you like monochromatic..rofl. Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni -

    I love how these came out! Just awesome.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 3 projects!?! And they are all awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blues on your projects So pretty. The tin is awesome. All great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tic tac toe board but the card really catches my eye - must be because it's green and you used the map background which is unexpected! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you really out did yourself, love all the projects and all the attention to details, love them, you really rocked this color challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work - not sure which i like the best but I do like the group of ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! Where to look first? What to comment on first?!! All of your projects are just INCREDIBLE!! WOWZERS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!