Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ink Stained Card Sketch 6-12-10

Happy Saturday!!

Today I've got a fun card sketch to share with you that if you work it right the main "image" can actually be an ATC which is exactly what I did!
It's also a bit funky as the sentiment isn't on the front of the card BUT since it's got a nifty fold you can see the sentiment while the card is open OR closed!

Ink Stained Sketch 6-12-10 002

And as a nod to all the Dad's out there ~ Remember...Father's Day is coming up pretty quick now!! ~ I made a card for dear old dad!

Ink Stained Sketch 6-12-10 001

Stamp Credits: Man & Car - Oxford Impressions; Dictionary Pages (bkg. on ATC) - Queen Kat Designs; Alphabet - Making Memories; Sentiment - The Angel Company

Now it's your turn...

Take an ATC and create a card around it

OR

Make one especially for this card!

Either way, I'm sure it will turn out great!!

Now, it's time to go get inky!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...super card! and is that wire you used on the front?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome - love the colours you have used - so masculine. The design is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greta card!! I'm using it for my card for my SIL. Thanks Roni!

    Also, thanks for doing the mfg. credits!! Esp. on the stamps. That's really helpful, even though it may be a bit of extra work for you, I appreciate it!!!

    You're the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!