Friday, February 27, 2009

TYV Collage & Altered Arts - Chapter List!!

As promised, here is the list of chapters that is going to be in the book...I hope you all find something in there you'd like to check out :) I still haven't done a full project count but I should be able to soon. I'm almost done with the appendix - so far 30 pages worth so there are loads!

TYV Collage & Altered Arts

Ch. 1 - Intro to Collage & Altered Arts
Ch. 2 - Getting Started (filled with all sorts of supplies you'll need)
Ch. 3 - Aging Tech. for Paper, Photos & More (10 sections - lots more tech)
Ch. 4 - Paper Collage Techniques (10 tech)
Ch. 5 - Paint, Ink & Rubber Stamping Collage Tech. (8 tech)
Ch. 6 - Image Transfer Tech. (8 tech)
Ch. 7 - Altered Charms (11 tech. but many, MANY different examples of each)
Ch. 8 - Fabric, Fibers & Trim (6 tech)
Ch. 9 - Assemblage Art (8 tech)
Ch. 10 - Altered Book Tech (13 sections)
Inspiration Gallery - (40 extra projects)

So, what do you think? Look like fun? I have to say I had loads of fun writing it and even more fun making all of the projects which are included.

3 comments:

  1. WOW it's jam packed!!! I can't wait to get the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a book full of great techniques! When did you say this will be available? Can't wait to see it.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - this is my dream book, Roni. You weren't kidding when you said you covered the things people most want to learn about. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!