Thursday, April 15, 2021

Tree Condos in the Moonlight

 Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...



I have become enchanted with creating Fairy Scenes. Today I have an 8x11 scene made using the new Tree Condos paired with the Bridge.

To create this card I started off by stamping the tree condo on the left, then stamped the bridge in the center. The bridge was then masked off and the second Tree Condo was stamped on the right side of the panel.   

I then worked on the background using torn pieces of scrap paper to mask and ink the hills.

The Flower Vine and Condo Dwellers #2 were stamped here and there and the Moon Dust was stamped over the masked moon area.  I added a bit of glitter and pen work to finish it off.


Flower Vines


Moon Dust




Condo Dwellers 2


Tree Condo


Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!