Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Rainbow Chorus Line!

 Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...a Rainbow Chorus Line :)



I used the Repeat Stamping technique to make this card. I used all first generation images but you of course could use 2nd and third as well. I love this technique because you can change the entire look of the card by simply changing the color(s) of ink used. I used Lila from the Lila and Robin stamp set. She has such a fun attitude and is perfect to create a rainbow chorus line don't you think?  Various colors of VersaFine Clair inks were used to stamp this card. Due to the nature of the inks I cleaned off the stamp between the ink changes.



Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!