Thursday, April 22, 2021

Dropping In To Say Hi!!

Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...


I made this card in 2 layers, lets start with the background panel. To create this piece I started off with a piece of cardstock that I had used the monoprint technique and a Gelli Plate. Once dried and trimmed I stamped the Dotted Mushrooms along the edge with the stamp pointing towards the center.  I then stamped the Whimsical Flower Cluster between the Dotted Mushrooms so they were facing outward towards the edge of the panel.

I moved on to the feature panel which was inked with the Spritz and Flick Technique. I applied various shades of blued Distress Oxide then spritzed the water in my hand and flicked it onto the inked surface. After about 20 seconds or so I dabbed the surface with a dry paper towel creating the lovely pattern you see.  After it was dry I stamped and embossed Dandelia with black embossing powder. This panel was die-cut along with an accompanying mat which were layered and adhered to the stamped card panel. A few sparklie enamel dots were added to finish it off.


Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!