Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Singin' in the Rain

Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...


One of the advantages of being a Fairy....no stomping through the puddles....just fly through the sky singin' in the rain! This was such a fun card to create even though it did take a while.

To create this card I started off by stamping and embossing April in the center of a card panel made using Lavender Distress Oxide and various colors of Brushos colour crystals.    Next I stamped the  tops of the Short Skinny Bare Tree along the bottom with brown ink. I then began stamping the "rain" using the new Raindrops stamp. After all of my raindrops had been stamped I embossed them using sparkle embossing powder.  I finished off the card by adding a pink umbrella for April and a bit of glitter to her wings.



Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!