Thursday, April 29, 2021

Estrella's Moonlight Stroll

 Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...



Estrella is one of the newest fairies to join the Fairy Hugs family but soon to become one of your favorites. She is so dainty and pretty with her lovely pose.

Today I stared off by inking up the Gelli Plate with various colors of ink then flicked on diluted Brusho Colour Crystals over the top. I placed a shipping tag over the ink creating the resulting tag you see.  Next I used a die cut piece of acetate for the moon and inked around the edges. I then stamped the Pine Branches across the top of the panel with brown ink which I went back in with a green marker to enhance the pine needles. The flying owl was stamped along side the Pine Branches.

Estrella was then stamped on the bottom third of the card with black ink. I colored her wings with a pink marker then added a bit of glitter. I used a torn piece of paper to sponge in the ground with green ink, stamped the grass and popped it onto the pink mat on the blue card base.

 




Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!