Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Welcome Spring Robin's Egg Nest


Hello Friends...I wanted to share a card I made recently using Rinea foiled papers and dies from Gina Marie Designs and Spellbinders.


I instantly fell in love with the birds nest die from Gina Marie and knew it would make a perfect card for Spring. It was cut from Mocha, Copper and Turquoise foiled papers. I don't know if you can see it or not but I added speckles to the eggs by flicking Bronze, Pearl and Gold Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor paints onto the Turquoise/Gold Glossy foiled paper prior to cutting. I left it to dry for a couple hours naturally so I didn't mess up the perfect little dots of color. 

The tree branch is hand cut - I just had a basic idea in mind and cut away.  Really easy.


Hope you have a lovely day!

Supplies:

Rinea - Gold/Gold GlossyMocha/Gold GlossyEmerald/Emerald StarstruckCopper/Gold GlossyMocha/Mocha StarstruckTurquoise/Gold Glossy

Spellbinders - Frame

Gina Marie Designs - Birds Nest & Eggs

Sizzix - Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!