Thursday, March 18, 2021

Grog's Canoe Ride Box Card

 Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...



Grog is going to take a little boat ride today in the Leafy Canoe.

To create this card I used the 5x7 Box Card Die Set from Stamps of Life as the base for this creation.  The base card was cut from white cardstock. I cut 3 inside panels creating 5 layers when you glue pieces to the front and back of the box.  I used Fairy Hugs Backgrounds - A Summer Night and Moss & Stone to decorate the outside of the box.


Next I stamped all of the various elements onto either white or colored cardstock and fussy cut each one. I then affixed the elements to each layer as follows:  

Front of the box - Wild Leaves  
Inside Layer 1 - Grog and more Wild Leaves
Inside Layer 2 - Canoe (paper was colored with blue ink)
Inside Layer 3 - Bridge (more blue ink)
Back of Box - Wild Leaves and Dancing Mushrooms


I finished assembling the box then added a few more leaves and mushrooms to the front panel.

Fairy Hugs Supplies:







Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!