Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Faux Blue Delft Bunny - Welcome Spring!!

 

So excited to share my latest project for Imagine....

Faux Blue Delft Bunny

the perfect way to welcome Spring in style!!


I love the fresh look of Blue Delft pottery and not just because blue is my favorite color either but that's an added bonus! I always associate Blue Delft with spring because of a visit long ago to Holland Michigan and their wonderful shops and of course the tulips. They have a whole area dedicated to Blue Delft pottery and it's such a pleasure to see all of the different items. My favorite have always been the animals and a bunny represents the birth and renewal of the seasons perfectly.


I decided to try to recreate this lovely pottery using a few peg stamps, ink, tissue paper and a paper mache' bunny. I am loving how it turned out. What do you think? Is this a nice welcoming of Spring?


You can find the complete directions and supply list here:



And while it's now quite Spring yet, I wish you all the best.


Happy Spring Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!