Thursday, March 11, 2021

Azalea the Story Teller

 Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...



Azalea is such a good story teller...all of the little hedgehog babies have gathered to listen to her latest story. A perfect way to start their day :)

To create this card I started off with a 5x7 piece of watercolor paper. I painted lines across the width of the panel starting off with yellow at the top and working my way down with a peach and light pink.  I then added a couple lines of a yellow-green to the bottom and let them dry. Once the initial layer of color was down I added additional color to blend and enrich the scene. I then started stamping first with Azalea, the tree stump and multiple layers of the Ivy Corner in a couple different colors. All of the hedgehog babies were stamped on a scrap of paper, colored and fussy cut. I then went back and added in some watercolor grass here and there to round out the picture.





Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!