Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Summer ATC Swap Results - Part 4

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a nice weekend - an extra long weekend here in the states :)  Today I wanted to share the final installment of wonderful ATC's from the Summer ATC swa!  As I mentioned in my previous posts - Just so you know, there were LOADS of great ATC's sent in by my Ink Stained Friends as you will see today - these posts are very photo heavy so it make take a bit to load.

If you missed any of the other posts here are links to each post.  




And on to today's cards.....

Dianne R.










Diana B.








Jamie M.









Jeni Ruth






Karen B





Kris







Judy R.




Loretta


Kat


Lizzy


BJ






Dixie
 (a.k.a. - Mom)



Whew!  Told you there were loads of fun ATC's!
What an amazing swap...
Thanks to everyone who participated and helped to make it a superb swap!

4 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful. Plus a big hand to Lizzy on her 1st ATC's. WOW and only 11. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to everyone again. and yes congrats to Lizzy on her first ATC trades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Roni for hosting the swap! I loved all the ATCs I got. Thanks everyone for such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great ATCs! The "vacation selfie" and "Is it weird down here?" cards cracked me up! Thanks, Roni, for another fun swap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!