Thursday, September 17, 2015

Inchie & More Seashell Card

Recently I was lucky enough to be able to play with some products from Art Squares from Inchie Arts.  If you haven't tried them you're missing out.  Art Squares are a lovely surface for creating as it stands up to all sorts of media - from pencil, charcoal, watercolor, acrylics, rubber stamping and embossing and so much more.  And they aren't just about inchies either - they have a whole range of sizes from 1" squares, up to 4" squares and ATC's to boot.

Here is the card I created using both inchies and a 3" Art Square...


Isn't she just darling?  It's actually a stamp I forgot I had until I was sorting through some the other day and happened to find her.  She's from Stamps Happen, Inc.   She was stamped and embossed on the 3" Art Square then I watercolored her using a variety of Memento Inks.  The sea shell stamps are all from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps and were stamped with Memento Dye Ink then watercolored in the same fashion as the little girl.  The backgrounds (both the brown & blue) were created my monoprinting using a combination of Memento Dye Inks and Shimmer Spritz!  LOVE that shimmer.

A complete list of materials and step by step instructions can be found here - Seashells by the Seashore.

Hope you have a wonderful day!




3 comments:

  1. I have always loved this image -- she is so cute and she looks great with the inches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely in love with this card. The design work and colouring are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!