Friday, September 11, 2015

My Favorite ??? & a Surprise Card

Recently we were asked what our favorite IMAGINE Crafts product was. Mine has got to be hands down.... Memento Inks!  I love this stuff.  It's so versatile, I use it to stamp with but I also love to use it for water-coloring, my favorite coloring technique.  


I made this card to share my love of this ink.  Both the flowers and sky were water colored with Memento Ink and the outline of the flowers and foliage were stamped using Memento inks.  

To see step by step directions for this card as well as a complete color list and supply list you can follow this link:  Hello - My Favorite - Memento


Now this card has a fun little surprise - it's got a hidden message for the recipient....Hello.  It's a fun disguised die-cut which is really very easy to do but looks difficult.  It's a super fun way to make a single layer card 3-D and create a clever illusion as well.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Have an inky day ~

2 comments:

  1. I love how that die cut turned out. Will have to check out how you did it. :-) I am going to have to eventually buy more of the Memento inks Do you remember what colors of ink you used. I'm looking for a nice blue and I don't really have yellow or brown inks.

    Planning to have an inky weekend after I get some stamps organized. Thanks for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!