Sunday, July 24, 2011

5 More Charm Swap Envies Rec'd

I wanted to let these ladies know that I rec'd their charms safe and sound. 

Peggy R - Love your charms!  What a great idea...I have some of that tubing and may give that a try!!  Thank you for the beautiful button/fabric charm!  It's darling :)

Von - Lovely charms!  I LOVE twisting that "material" myself...it really kicks it up a notch!  Thanks for the beautiful ATC - she is so haunting and the cool napkins!  I'm going to have to find a use for those soon...they are awesome :)

Jan W. - Your charms arrived safe and sound!  You've got me stumped...I know what the top portion of your charm is made of but I don't know what the back piece is.  Are you gonna spill the beans?  Inkquiring minds want to know ;)  LOL!!  Thanks for the time pieces and lovely card!

Joanna J - Your charms are here as well.... I love the beaded charms - did you hand paint those?  Beautiful either way.  I have to tell you I have no clue how to felt but I LOVE the balls!!  I so want to try this sometime.  It's been on my "to try" list forever but alas I still haven't gotten around to it yet.  I've had some wool yarn for a couple years now just haven't looked up how to do it yet.  They are way cool.

Mom (Dixie) - Mom brought over her charms yesterday....this is her first time making charms so she was nervous but they turned out super :)    Thanks for playin' along mom!

Only a couple more weeks! 

It's time to be wrapping them up and getting them in the mail soon :)

Can't wait to see what the rest of you have come up with!

7 comments:

  1. been on a mini vacay (had to leave some charms "curing") and will be sending my out on Tuesday morning via priority mail. hope they are well recieved. I have never made charms before so I hope they are acceptable cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roni,
    The paper on the back is done with Ice Resin. I sponged it on and it dries very quickly and is durable!
    Thanks for letting me know they arrived. Can't wait for the goodies.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine are done and will be in the mail this week. I cannot wait to see all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad they didn't take to long to arrive :)
    and have fun
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so fun to read about all the recv'd charms. Almost on the verge of teasing us... lol... with the hint of elements on/in the charms! Love it! Cant wait to see them all too and get the swapped ones back! Sending mine to you this week via priority mail... will let you which day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! Its getting closer! Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!