Sunday, February 20, 2011

Get Inked - Feb's Vintage Cupid Winner....

The winner of a set of my Vintage Cupid stamps from February's Get Inked kit is....

#41 -

Kee!!!

Kee said...

This is so pretty! Hmmm, I think that my favorite gift I ever received was a card that my hubby stamped. He isn't a crafter, so it was hilarious. I still have it and would love it if he made me another.

February 12, 2011 10:29 PM

Congratulations Kee!!

I hope you got your card :)

Please send me your snail mail addy so I can get your stamps in the mail to you.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kee - you are one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much! I have never won anything on a blog before. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roni, I'm hoping that my charms will arrive any day! Please stop by my blog, I've left a message for you, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kee! Congrats and I know you'll have a ton of fun with these stamps from Roni! It's so much fun to win goodies on a blog, but Roni's goodies are SO COOL...!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!