Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day is almost here...

so I thought I'd share a few ideas for Valentine's Day cards with you....







And check out this awesome potato that I found in a bad of Idaho's I bought recently....



 Fun huh?  I've never seen one like it before but it sure is cool.  Now we've grown some wild looking carrots - some that look like people, some that grow around each other that look like cork screws but never any cool potatoes like this one.  Have you ever grown/bought a fun shape veggie?



2 comments:

  1. Oh Roni' These Valentines are so wonderful. You have a design idea for every personality on your Valentine List!
    I am not surprised to find out that even creatively shaped vegetables flock to be near you. I think the universe longs to be part of your creative world! Will the tater become dinner or serve as the sorce of inspiration for a creative line of whimsical vegetables to display in your kitchen? Make sure to sign me up to purchase the first piece in the new collection! I would normally say LOL at this point, but I have come to learn that with you all things are possible!!!
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who thinks two onions and a cucumber is a funny vegetable!! Hey, you will be able to make great valentine potato prints with that one. What a cupid that is on the second card!! Fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!