Here is the finished card....
I started off with this Floral Arrangement stamp from Deep Red Stamps. It's very pretty but much smaller than I needed for my project.
So I started off by stamping it twice on scrap paper ~ these two images will become masks to create the bouquet.
I stamped the first image on the cardstock so that the flower sprigs that are located on the bottom of the image above were pointed to the left. I covered that image with the first mask then turned the stamp 90 degrees so the flower sprigs were pointed to the top of the cardstock. I then covered that image and stamped additional flower sprigs to the top left and the bottom center.
I knew I was going to "tuck" the flowers into the jean pocket so I started off by stamping the leaves (under the rose) along a straight line - I covered those with a mask and stamped the jean pocket over the leaves.
I then fussy cut around the bottom edge of the flowers and die-cut the upper portion. I also cut out the jean pocket which was adhered to my card base. I used double stick foam tape to mount the grand flower bouquet slightly above the jean pocket so the stamped leaves were peeking out below the flowers.
I am very pleased with how the bouquet turned out...
I hope this gives you a spark of inkspiration to take a stamp you already have
and breath new life into it.
Ink on my friends...