Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What to Look Forward to in 2013!

I wanted to let you know what's coming up in the coming days
& weeks of this brand new sparkling new year....
 
First off I'm pulling together ideas for this years "Technique Calendar" that we've been making each year for the past several years.  I'm going to use some of my favorite techniques with a few new ones thrown in for good measure!
 
I've also got plans for a few other fun projects...
a Password Mini-Book;
Wood Block ATC's (chunky ATC's);
a Master Board technique tutorial,
an altered spatula project,
 
I want to play around with some fun products a few folks have asked about... 
UTEE, Gelatos, the Gelli Plate,
 
I'll be posting sign ups for an ATC & Charm Swap (you can join one or both) with a due date in early March.
 
and
 
I've got a few paper flowers I want to share with you,
 
some fun Steampunk projects,
 
give-a-ways,
 
and so much more!!!
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Well, I for one, can't wait! I'm spending this week re-organizing my craft room so I'll be ready for anything!!!!

    Bring it on, my Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds like fun! I just cleaned my room up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, that sounds very promising ... I'm excited about what wonderful things there are to come. Thanks for sharing.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see all the awesomeness coming up Roni! Happy 2013!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great. Will watch this space

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow Roni! There's going to be lots of fun going on here!!!

    I may try to follow along with the pennant calendar. If only my little place would sell so I could leave all my crafty goodness out so I can play......

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always look forward to your posts!! and I'm off to find out what gelli plate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to this year with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!