I am lucky enough to be a member of the
2013 Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Design Team!
As a result, each Wednesday I will be posting inspiration using a variety of rubber stamps offered by
Today is my very first card of the year...
a vintage Valentine collage.
1. Stamp the rose image on the cardstock using archival ink. Stamp a second rose on scrap paper to be used as a mask.
2. Cut out mask rose and place it over the original. Stamp sheet music, drama queen and various post cards with Archival & Distress Inks.
3. Stamp the air mail image with red ink and sentiment with black archival ink.
4. Remove the mask once you are done stamping and color the rose using Sectrum Noir markers.
5. Apply various shades of brown and pink Distress Inks to the background using the Ink Blending Tool.
6. Stamp the lace around the edge using Pumice Distress Ink.
7. Highlight the drama queen's head band with dots of Bisque Liquid Pearls.
8. Mat on a cream, pink and brown cardstock panel.
9. Add a bit of sparkle by adding a touch of Crystal Stickles Glitter Glue to the corners.
Present to your sweetie!