Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Princess of Everything!

Did you know that in addition to their amazing collage sheets, kits and mixed media embellishments that Altered Pages also offers up a fun variety of rubber stamps and stamping supplies?

Princess of Everything! 003


Well they sure do and here is one of my favorites...


 
I paired her with papers from Glitz's Hello Friend Pattern Papers, the heart transparency from the Happy Travels Transparency Pack, and a Pretty in Pink Rhinestone.


Be sure to check out this stamp and all of the other beautiful images offered!
You won't be disappointed.
 

3 comments:

  1. I will check it out and this is terrific!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that stamp and absolutely love it! It is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing more from Altered Pages!!! I'm having a heck of a time deciding what to get with the gift certificate I got from you!!! Ah...choices!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!