Wednesday, January 23, 2013

JFF Wednesday - Yellow Roses

Happy Wednesday to you!

I hope you're having a good week so far...we're half way there.

Today is Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Wednesday and today I wanted to share a card I made using the stamp American Beauty.  I've already made a red rose, a pink rose and so I made these ones yellow!

JFF 1-23 001
 
I've been playing again with my Spectrum Noir Markers having lots of fun experimenting with colors.  I'm still not very good at it yet but it's looking better.  My leaves are still a bit wonky but I think it's pretty good for only my third time messing with alcohol markers.  I need to take some time and hunt down some videos or blogs about using them.  Too many projects, not nearly enough time!
 
Hope you have a wonderful day everyone!! 

1 comment:

  1. I think the roses & LEAVES are just fine! I haven't purchased any of the AI markers yet. My budget just doesn't allow! But your flowers & leaves look great to me and I know you'll improve with practice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!