Friday, January 4, 2013

Is Everybody Ready?!?!?

We sure are!!!

Yes, Downton Abbey Season 3 starts this Sunday on PBS stations across the country.
I so cannot wait!!
 
We have watched each season enjoying the minute it starts and waiting for the next once the current season is at a close.  It's such a refreshing change from reality, hard-core, and crappy programming that clutters most stations.  It offers up all of the suspense, romance and intrigue without unnecessary violence, language or sexually explicit scenes shown on most television shows today. 
Even my DH & youngest DS enjoy watching it!

Aerial view of the Highclere Castle exterior, Newbury, England
(photo from PBS/Downton Abbey)
 
So, do you follow along?
Who's your favorite character?
Will Mary & Matthew finally tie the knot?
Will they be able to save Mr. Bates from a life long jail term???
 
Well, we'll all get the answers to some of our questions beginning Sunday!!
See you there :) 

9 comments:

  1. I've not watched it yet. I saw an interview on Good Morning America this morning and it looks like a great show. It sounds like I need to start at the beginning to get all caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!! Thank you for your reminder.Now I'll just go to My calender and make sure I have no plans this Sunday- YEAH...Hope all My daughters just give Me this one evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched any of this show. My dad and his girlfriend, on the other hand, do. There was a special screening of the first episode of season three at a performing arts center in Santa Fe that they went to. People were dressed up in costume, the whole nine yards. I'll have to see if I can watch previous seasons.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's it worth to keep quiet?? Tee hee! We've seen all 3 series and just watched a "one off" Christmas special so I can spill the beans any time! hope you enjoy it all...
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they free Bates at least for Anna's sake. I hope to that Mary and Matthew will tie the know in season 3, they have been through a lot together. I will definitely be fixed to my tv on Sunday night!
    Amy Yingling
    The Crafty Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  6. hola! yo ya la he visto y es impresionante como todas las temporadas. espero que la disfrutes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over the holidays I was able to watch the past two seasons. So, I'm super excited about season 3 starting on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here in the Netherlands we have already seen it, yesterday we watched
    the last part, Downton Abbey Christmas Special!! And now we have to wait till the next season :-(
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I have seen it as I am in the UK, I will not spill the beans, but you will enjoy it. xx By the way you blog is great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!