1. Wrap the rubber band around the brayer several times. I do it until it feels like the rubber band is going to snap.
2. Next roll the brayer over your embossing ink until all sides of the rubber bands/brayer has been inked.
Remember: Don't rock the brayer back and forth or you'll have dashes instead of lines ;)
3. Run the brayer across the cardstock several times in different directions. Re-ink between each set of lines.
4. Sprinkle on your embossing powder. I am using gold for March but you can use any color you like.
5. Shake off excess and heat to emboss.
6. Trim the paper to fit your pennant.
7. Use desired inks & ink blending tool to color the background. I am using 3 different shades of green Distress Ink.
You'll be amazed at how much the lines stand out when you're finished!
8. Embellish as desired!
I told you these techniques were going to be fun!
Amazing results too huh?
Hope you're playing along
enjoying making your calendar!