Saturday, September 17, 2011

Winners -

Trying to get caught up here....

I have several winners of various goodies and they are as follows:

Welcome August Winner - (scrappy cat stamps) -  Judith!!!

Judith said...
My favourite day is August 31, a bittersweet day. August 31 is my birthday, forever entwined with Princess Diana's death. :( But the yin to the yang is that I can eat outside (a favourite pastime).
 August 4, 2011 5:22

Get Inked - Vintage Transportation Stamp Set Winner - CHAR!!!!


Char- The Mad Shopper said...
I love the submarine Nautilus from 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'. I could live on it and have plenty of room to craft. lol
 August 24, 2011 6:37 PM

and....

Welcome September (ATC Holder & Cards) - Sarah!!!

Sarah said...
I like Be Late for Something Day. Wonder why it is only celebrated one day a year?!?!?!?

 September 1, 2011 6:11 PM


Congratulations Everyone!!
Please send me your snail mail addies and I'll get your goodies in the mail on Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Have a great day- late or not...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners! Thanks though Roni for the chances to win the prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations winners. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies! Hope to see some of your creations from your winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree congrats to the winners and I would like to see some creations also

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!