Sunday, September 25, 2011

Art Journal #3 - Supply List

Here to give you a heads up on the items you will need to collect for this weeks Art Journal entry.  As you know it's my goal to help you use what you have so I think/hope you will find most of these items in your stash so you don't need to run out and purchase anything.   I've been working with this technique using various mediums and have created several variations using many different color tools.  I hope you will be pleased!

Supply List - Art Journal #3

White Ink or White Acrylic Paint
Color Medium (any of the following) - Colored Pencils; Distress Inks; Markers; Watercolor Crayons; Watercolor Pencils; Copics; Alcohol Inks
Bold Image Stamps
Black Cardstock
(optional) White Pigment Pen or White Gel Pen

Hope to see you tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm still working on my faux beeswax. I am slower than the glue is slow to dry. I love that you are giving us the heads up on supplies. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to find some time soon to try all of these wonderful techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!