Anyway, here is a typical pillow box holder shrunk down a bit. The size will vary depending on how large you want to print it out. I printed mine approx. 5 3/8 x 4 5/8" for a finished inside diameter is approx. 2.5x 2.25. The outside is a bit longer if you include the pointy ends. I was able to fit 4 pieces of Dove Chocolate hearts to give you an idea of what you can fit inside.
I left them plain because I wanted you to see the stamping but you could add ribbons, tags, or other embellishments to spice them up a bit. You could use these not only for Valentine's Day but they are great anytime you want to give a small gift, treat or other goodie. Simply change the stamps and embellishments and you're set to go!
Stamps - Feb 2011 Get Inked Stamps
Ink Blending Tool
1. Print out your treat boxes on cardstock...
2. Trim the boxes so you have a bit of extra cardstock on all sides.
3. Flip the pattern over and stamp desired images on the back. Once you have finished stamping, trim the excess paper.
4. Use the bone folder and crease all of the dotted lines.
5. Add a bit of adhesive to the small flap, fold the box in the center and attach the flap.
6. Squeeze the box so it opens slightly and fold in both flaps on one end.
7. Fill with treats or other goodies and fold the remaining two flaps in to close and secure.
8. Add any extra embellishments if desired.
And you're treats are ready to bring a smile to any one's face!