Sunday, December 13, 2009

Vintage Postcard Sunday....Christmas!

Hey there everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend :)

We're having some company today so I'm not sure if I'll get to the ornament today or not...if I don't, I'll be sure and post it tomorrow along with the next one so it will be a two-fer day!

Here are today's vintage postcards all Christmas related :)

Enjoy!!

christmas postcard

christmas postcard 2

christmas postcard 3

christmas postcard 4

christmas postcard 5

Be sure to check back a bit later as I will be drawing the winner of the

Optical Lens Ornament Give-A-Way!!!

See you then
and
Good Luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roni -

    We are not slave drivers here. We understand that sometimes you MUST do things around the house, sometime you MUST go grocery shopping - LOL! Enjoy your weekend.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the vintage Christmas postcards! I'm slowing adding to my vintage collection for my grandparents old corner hutch I have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!