Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ornament #10 - Optical Len Winner!!!

As promised, I went over to Random.org to draw the winner from all of the comments

and

the winner is.....


Elaine A!!!



Elaine A said...
Roni -Another fantastic ornament. And I love the idea of turning it into a pendant! I know you have loads of things going on in your life, so I really appreciate your doing these ornaments for us. As I've said before, I am having a blast going through your daily blog posts.Thanks so much.Elaine Allen
December 8, 2009 8:56 PM



Congratulations Elaine :)

Please send me your snail mail so I can get your goodies on their way!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I won! Thank you so much Roni. I'm just a wee bit excited (ok picture a 50 something year old woman bouncing up and down in her chair here)! LOL! I'll send you my snail mail.

    Thank you
    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!