Thursday, December 24, 2009

25 Days of Hand Made Ornaments - #24 & 25

Here are the last couple of ornaments in the 25 days of hand made ornaments...


I wanted to show you my star after I added a bit of color to it....


I used Sapphire Glimmer Mist and Platinum Stickles Glitter Glue.


stuff 010

stuff 011

#24 - Name Ornament - Name Card - Place Setting Ornament

This ornament is REALLY easy and works well as place setting ornaments.

I simply wrote the persons name with Stickles Glitter Glue. It's more fun that using a marker or paint pen and brings an extra bit of Glitz to your holiday celebration. You could also add a nice ribbon and a bit of holly. At the end of the evening your guest has a nifty ornament to take home with them.

stuff 006

Ornament #25 - Mini Collage Tin Shadow Box Collage

The last ornament is a tiny recycled tin...This was a tin holding specialty clips from 7 Gypsies and it makes a perfect little shadow box! I applied Alcohol Inks to the inside of the tin, mounted the sentiment and snowman collage images using double stick foam tape at different depths. I then added a bit of mica "snow" and blue glass glitter. Replace the lid and secure using glue and ribbon.

stuff 007

stuff 009

So we did it....

25 Days filled with Hand Made Ornaments!!!

I hope you've all had fun checking them out and tried one or two for yourself :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Roni, thanks for all of your fabulous ideas and tutorials throughout the year. Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2010.

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and thanks for the wonderful creative inspiration. Your handmade ornament posts have been very inspiring, so full of festive ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni -

    Say it isn't so? I was having so much fun! Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule for us. I truly had a wonderful time just looking at the things you came up with.

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!