Friday, July 17, 2009

Ink Stained Sketch 20090717

Happy Friday Everyone!!

I hope you've all had a great day!


We ended up going to an antique tractor show in Winamac IN ~ it's great...lots of neat old tractors, flea markets and good food :) It was a beautiful day in the middle 70's with a bit of a breeze. Couldn't ask for anything better. I found a few good buys for my new room so I'm excited.

Today's sketch includes one of my most loved embellishments....TAGS! I love those buggers, they are so versatile and can be bought pre-made, die-cut or hand crafted from any scrap of paper you have on hand.

Now I've left the center strip open to your interpretation but I'm thinking it could be made from fabric, pattern paper, lace, felt, etc. You might even kick it up a notch or two by layering several of these materials to create lots of depth and dimension!

Ink Stained Sketch

20090717

Ink Stained Sketch 20090717

Remember, if you create a card using this sketch and would like to share it you can post a link or send me a scan of your card :) I'll be happy to share it with everyone here!

Take care and have an INKY weekend :)

I'm hoping to have a painted weekend!! We're going to tear apart my son's bed then rip out the carpeting so I can paint the floor!!!! Then it's off to paint and start fillin' it up! I SOOOOOOOOOOO can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!