Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge - September 2023

 I am having fun with the challenges from Gecko Galz...today I have a fun Steampunk challenge card I made....


He's such a great image isn't he? I love him.  I started off by stamping a cream colored panel using the Gears background stamp from Lost Coast Designs.  I also used one of their Calligraphy stamps in Dove Grey.  I then edged the panel with a bit of Acorn ink and mounted it to a card base.  I next added a bit of copper glittery washi tape to the card. I mounted the image on a bit of copper cardstock and added a few tiny metal gears for fun.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the in-depth knowledge and insightful articles

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card design for this steampunk owl, Roni. Lovely stamping in the background and the strip of glittery washi tape emphasises your owl topper to perfection.
    Thanks for joining the September Steampunk image challenge at Gecko Galz. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!